Things I Hate
Because savoy is apparently a blue
When it sounds like it should be a red
Which is to say it sounds
Rich
The boyfriend who is, as men are,
Disgusted by female body hair,
Arms covered in a fuzz so shocking
It's thick enough to make her a real mammal!
Women can only be women, I learn,
When they’re slathered in oil
To a certain degree of bronzitude
Boston creme cake when the custard
Is too thick and settles like a gloop
Separates from the cake and fudge
Like a mask honoring Dionysus
The world, or I suppose, how the world is
I'm told to moralize less
Take what's given better so as to be less cynical
Then I find myself trapped in an elevator
When the officer finally opens the door
He keeps asking me "Do you need counseling?"
Savoy savoy savoy
It sounds like weeks of silence
A person who thinks they're hard to read
Comments
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think!